Monday, June 24, 2013

necklace organizing

Over the years I've accumulated a lot of jewelry, but I didn't have a good way to store it. Most of the time I would just stuff my necklaces in drawers or attempt to fit them into boxes. Not only would they get tangled, but I oftentimes would forget about the ones that got buried at the bottom.  I wanted to find a way to organize my necklaces so that I could see them all at once and arrange them in a way that didn't crush them in boxes or drawers. Using a regular bulletin board from a craft store, I arranged thumbtacks about an inch and a half apart across the top. Then, I simply hung my necklaces. It took about five minutes in all, but it's saved me from wasting time rummaging for that one necklace or untangling them from each other.


happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment